My weblog about all things that interest me (and hopefully you): viruses, programming in general, death & black metal, certain web sites... Well, it could be anything.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Ok, I'm here...

Ok, my first post... I wonder how long I can keep up with this, and more important how long you can keep up with me. If don't agree with the things that I post here, better find yourself a more suitable site. Pessimistic as I am I wonder how long it will take before some n00b (=idiot) discovers this weblog and feels compelled to behave so childish to comment on every post with a "FIPO" (=FIrst POst) remark. I will remove the possibility to give comments entirely if this happens too often (treshold set at some unknown - but very low - level).

A little background on me:

I'm an ex-virus writer, been member of various groups like 29A. I'm still interested in viruses, but not actively involved in the scene anymore. Musical interests are mainly Death & Black Metal (I also play in a band myself, I play drums), I like to read books (mostly fantasy, current favorite writer is Neal Stephenson).

1 comment:

Karla said...

Too bad Blogger doesn't do what Fark does. It turns the message of anyone who writes "First Post" into "Boobies" and changes the time to twelve hours into the future.

Welcome to Blogspot. It's addictive.

I guess I'll see you online ir something.

/K