My weblog about all things that interest me (and hopefully you): viruses, programming in general, death & black metal, certain web sites... Well, it could be anything.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Blue Frog Revisited

As you've seen from my previous post, the email addresses from Blue Security itself were not included in the "Do Not Intrude" registry. Today I checked it again and discovered to my pleasure they now included their own addresses. Not only that, they added their complete domain, so if you check for pussyeater@bluesecurity.com it will also be protected.

I've now run their program for almost a month, and slowly I'm starting to see that the amount of spam I'm receiving is decreasing. I don't know wether it is just periodically decline or wether it is the success of Blue Frog. I hope it's the latter, because I really hate spam, even more than viruses or spyware because that is much easier to avoid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the spammers are already taking revenge... :(